Call for abstracts
The Scientific Committee invites you to participate actively in this virtual edition that will be an extraordinary occasion for the exchange of thoughts and experiences. We look forward to receiving abstracts for consideration and inclusion in the programme as E-poster or oral presentation that will be included in a workshop session.
21 February 2021
The abstract submission is only possible on-line. Abstracts submitted by e-mail, fax or post will not be accepted.
Please carefully follow the instructions before submitting the abstract. The abstract will be online for review by the author until the submission deadline.
Acceptance, together with technical details for oral or poster presentation, will be notified only to the submitting author by 15th March 2021.
All abstracts not compliant with the instructions will be refused. All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee after the submission deadline.
Registration in the Congress is mandatory for those will present an oral presentation or an e-poster.
- Abstracts must be structured with PURPOSE, METHODS, RESULTS, DISCUSSION, CONCLUSIONS AND BIBLIOGRAPHY.
- The abstract must be written in English.
- Abstract length is limited to 2000 letters, pictures and tables.
- Abbreviations are not allowed in the title. If abbreviations are in the text, please write the full description when first used.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the Congress website
- Authors are invited to select an abstract topic (only one) from the following list and to indicate their preferred presentation type (Oral or Poster). Please indicate your preference when submitting your abstract.
- AUTOIMMUNITY AND ALLERGIES
- BIG DATA
- CELL SIGNALING
- INNATE IMMUNITY
- INFECTIONS AND IMMUNITY
- MAST CELLS AND GRANULOCYTES
- MONOCYTES AND MACROPHAGES
- NK CELLS AND ILC
- PRIMARY IMMUNODEFICIENCIES
- TUMOR IMMUNOLOGY
For more information please contact
Viale G. Matteotti, 7
50121 Florence, Italy